ChamDraw 18 新功能
- ChemDraw/Reaxys Integration
- ChemACX Explorer
- Shared Libraries of Monomers
- Seamless Integration with Perkinelmer Signals Notebook Individual Edition
- Hotkeys Enhancements
- Support for Hierarchical Editing Language for Macromolecules (HELM)
- Smart Copy/Pasting
- IUPAC Name-Based Atom Numbering
- ChemACX Structure from CAS Registry Number
- ChemDraw Add-in Architecture
- ChemDraw JS
ChemDraw Prime 是一套完整入門級的繪圖程式提供您智能化且快速創建化學上的，含已出版的的化學結構及反應，實驗紀錄等所需要的工具 . 除了環、化學鍵、鏈、原子及關能基等 ... 整套不可或缺的化學結構要素之外，ChemDraw Prime還包括化學和實驗室設備樣版以及便利的TLC和凝膠電泳板繪圖工具。
ChemDraw Prime includes the following features:
- Analyze and check structures
- Structure clean-up
- Expand and contract labels
- Create and use nicknames
- Tetrahedral and geometric stereochemistry, including absolute and relative
- Multicenter attachment points for haptic and other pi bonds
- Chemical polymer tools
- Calculate properties including pKa, LogP, LogS and tPSA and hotlink to structure
- Read and write all common chemical and graphics files
- Read JCamp and Galactic spectra files
- Fragmentation tools
- Special “copy/paste as” command for CDX, CDXML, molfile, SMILES, InChI and InChIKey (copy only)
- In-place OLE editing of ChemDraw objects
- ChemDraw ActiveX Plugin
- A single drawing solution that both chemists and biologists can trust to accurately handle and represent organic, organometallic and polymeric and biopolymer materials (including amino acids, peptides and DNA and RNA sequences) and to deal with advanced forms of stereochemistry.
- Chemists can use ChemDraw Professional to draw and submit chemical compound and reaction searches direct to SciFinder, with no more time-consuming cutting and pasting.
- Scientists can quickly, effectively and accurately communicate research and ideas using an extensive set of biological templates and drawing objects to create compelling illustrations of cells and pathways, including live chemical objects as needed.
- Scientists save time and increase data accuracy by using ChemDraw Professional to predict properties, generate spectra, construct correct IUPAC names, and calculate reaction stoichiometry.
- Find compounds (structures) of interest more quickly and accurately no matter the type of chemistry/type of structure. Better results from searches and less time spent searching creates more time for science.